Sunday, May 11, 2014

A TAG for KAY

hello and welcome to my Art and Soul blog 
I have been neglecting this blog lately so here is a tag I am sharing with you .
Tags are so much fun and are a great idea to add with a gift .
Kay absolutely loved this Tag I gave her ,
 she kept running her  fingers over the texture, and smiling.

 this is quite a simple little tag, decorated with chipboard and blooms .
 I used the beautiful Maja Design Collection 
with 2Crafty chipboard, Prima and Kaiser blooms .
thanks for popping by my blog 
and taking the time to leave me some words to breathe into my soul .
big hugz till next time x

14 comments:

  1. Loooooveeeee this tag Heather!!! Gorgeous colour and so stylish and elegant!!! Absolutely beautiful!! ox

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful! LOVING the colors and the flowers!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmmm, it does not look simple to my eyes at all, it looks just perfect, with all your signature beautiful additions and stunning textures, it's just gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can see why Kay would love this, it is stunning and really does look very 'touchable'.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simple, but so well put together.....loving the black stamping [??] on the bg, too....hope your day was a lovely one today. We had sunshine here---can't ask for more than that....oh! You'll like this ...our orchid hasn't flowered for TWO years...& guess what we discovered yesterday? Not one but TWO lovely long stalks....pretty neat mother's day pressy, eh???!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another elegant and beautifully designed piece of Art. Your deft touch always inspires and makes me smile with delight :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a beautiful and elegant tag...love it!!xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really gorgeous tag design.

    Hugs diane

    ReplyDelete
  9. I do love this Heather. So beautifully designed and balanced. Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amazing design my friend!! So stylish and utterly elegant!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I would be delighted with it too. There is always beauty in simplicity for me. I love the colour too. Another wonderful project. <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. Simply beautiful. Thank you for the inspiration

    ReplyDelete