Tuesday, February 25, 2014

A Beautiful Surprise !!

today I received the most beautiful card in the mail .
LOUD SQUEAL of delight !!!!!!
a Hand made exquisite card from my friend 
Ingrid Gooyer from the Netherlands 

CARD BY INGRID GOOYER 

Just to say Hi !

 totally inspiring and unique card, made with love for me ... how lucky am I xoxo

I will treasure this beautiful card forever 
feeling very blessed 
thanks so much Ingrid 
you are beautiful on the inside and outside. 
love ya xoxoxo

POP over to Ingrids blog 
she is an amazing artist and at the moment she is showcasing a birthday cake .
here is a sneak peak !

you have to see it !!
warm hugz to you all x


13 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry about that. This card is beautiful. Like the use of corrugated iron. Karen.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know Ingrid is a very talented girl! and this card is exquisite.. beautiful card for a beautiful lady!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super card, in the ingrid style, always good!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is sooooo sweet!!! What a wonderful friend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great card to receive! So beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. ahhhh.....you're too sweet for posting on your blog!! BIG BIG HUGS xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww....that is just too sweet & a stunner of a card...the textures & that little window....you are very lucky to have such a gorgeous scrappy friend:):)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Shabby chic at it's best!! I was looking at all of your cards...I love that they all have such interesting dimension and texture!

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW, you are lucky to receive such a precious gift!! This is utterly beautiful nd full of gorgeous shabbiliciousness!
    I think you must have been a good friend to deserve this ;-)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow!! This is exquisite Heather!! Lucky, lucky you!!! ox

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh lush! I love Ingrid's work!! Uber talented!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yes it is a beautiful card. She is a lovely lady and she knows a good thing when she finds it. Love it. I think you need to add a 'follow by email button' to your blog so I don't forget to visit you. Oldtimers sucks :D

    ReplyDelete