Friday, March 2, 2012

2 CARDS AND A TAG

just a short post today
2 cards and a tag
I created this feminine card for a friend celebrating her birthday 
Happy Birthday Kate xoxxo

 I used the dress-form chipboard from
Teresa Collins paper and Tim Holtz distress cardstock
hero art stamps

next is a masculine card for a friend 
I used Graphic 45 paper and a EK border punch along the edge 


  A TAG using
 IMAGINARIUM DESIGNS CHIPPIES
'the frame and the dress-form'
 I inked them with Rusty Hinge ..Tim Holtz distress ink,
next
I ran the dress-form through the big shot in an embossing folder to create the embossed spotty  pattern

thanks for looking everyone 
hugz to you all
have a great weekend !!

10 comments:

  1. Good Morning Heather! Howdy?

    Love the card and the tag..Such pretty work of art!

    Btw, huge CONGRATS on making it to Meg's Garden DT. Very happy for you. You are perfect for that job and i'm sure you will make our jaws drop with your stunning projects. I hope you're well my dear friend..Hugs from Texas, Marivic

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are fantastic Heather really beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are GORGEOUS Heather! I loveeeeeeeeeee the dress forms!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous creations both of them! I am so pleased that both you and Sandie Edwards (my other Ozzy blogfriend) are now part of the same team and am really looking forward to your creations for Meg's Garden!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. all are just stunning Heather! Wow what embossing does to that dress form!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful Heather, I'm sure your friend will just love that card.
    Cheers Di xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah !!!! I love these !!!!

    ReplyDelete